If you have created Homework Space class(es) (see here for instructions on how to do this)- your students now need to Join Class.:
- Against previously-created classes you will see a Generate button:
- Click or tap this. A Class ID will appear:
This Class ID is unique to this particular class.
- You can share this with your students by:
- Simply writing this code on the whiteboard in class (note- it is not case-sensitive).
- Copying and pasting the code, and sharing it with students via Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, or similar
- Click or tap the share (envelope button) to email this code to student(s).
- If your students already have a FolensHIVE account they should log in and click/tap Join Class.
Note! Students need to have the most up-to-date version of the FolensHIVE app to see the above button. Alternatively, they can join a class by logging into www.folenshive.ie on an internet browser and navigating to the 'Manage Account' area.
- Once your students have tapped or clicked on the Join Class button, they can input this code into the box that appears.
- You can easily check the number of students within your class (refresh the page if required), clicking on this to see the list of students enrolled to this class:
Once all of your students have joined your class you will see their names on this page. Information on setting homework can be found here.
|Make sure ALL of your students are enrolled in your class before setting homework! Otherwise some students may not receive homework that you assign to your class.|
If you have any further questions, please do get in touch here.