We are delighted that you are using Homework Space with your students this year. When you log in to FolensHIVE you will now have access to Homework Space. Please follow the below steps to set your students up:
To create classe(s):
- Visit www.folenshive.ie. Log in or Register (if you do not already have a FolensHIVE teacher account).
- Click or tap on Class Management on the left-hand-side of your screen.
- Click or tap Class.
- Click or tap the + Add Class button. Here you can add up to five classes at once. You may wish to name them something familiar such as "Ms Smith's 1A Maths" or similar.
- Click or tap the + Save button.
To enrol your students in a class:
- Against previously-created classes you will see a Generate button:
- Click or tap this. A Class ID will appear:
This Class ID is unique to this particular class- all students in this class should use it.
- You can share this with your students by:
- Simply writing this code on the whiteboard in class (note- it is not case-sensitive).
- Copying and pasting the code, and sharing it with students via Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, or similar.
- Click or tap the share (envelope button) to email this code to student(s).
- You can easily check the number of students within your class (refresh the page if required), clicking on this to see the list of students enrolled to this class:
Once all of your students have joined your class you will see their names on this page. Information on setting homework can be found here.
If you have any further questions, please do get in touch here.