Due to an issue with Google Chrome, certain PDF documents will not open or download fully within FolensOnline, and many other websites, until a setting is changed. To resolve this, you can change your Google Chrome settings to ensure PDF files download rather than open in a new tab:
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top-right, click More .
- Click Settings.
- On the left-hand-side click Privacy and security.
- Click Site Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom, and click Additional content settings.
- Click PDF documents.
- Ensure the 'Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome' setting is enabled.
This issue only affects Google Chrome- other common modern internet browsers such as Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox would not be affected by this.
As always, do contact us here if you have any questions at all.