Files such as presentations, audio transcripts and solutions work a little differently on FolensHIVE to how they did on FolensOnline. As such, to download these, you can follow the below steps:
- Open the programme that you wish to view these resources for, for example Active Maths 1 2nd Edition*.
- Within many of our programmes, teachers' resources are viewable via a left-hand menu. Many resources, such as solutions or PowerPoint files, are found within a section for that particular chapter/unit.Note: FolensHIVE uses Google services to host some resources. If a resource does not load, simply refresh the page (press the F5 key or click your browser's Refresh button) to re-load this.
- To download a resource, simply click the 'pop-out' () button (at the top-right corner) to open it in a new tab.
Note: Again- FolensHIVE uses Google services to host some resources. If a resource does not load, simply refresh the page (press the F5 key or click your browser's Refresh button) to re-load this.
- Then, you can do various different things with a file (where available):
Save to your Google Drive account (if signed in to Google Drive) Print this resource Download this resource
* Maths teachers! Some PowerPoint files such as those with Constructions animations need to be downloaded fully by following the above steps. The file can then be downloaded, opened and presented for these animations to be shown.
For any questions, as always, feel free to contact us here.