Within FolensOnline.ie, there are 3 main ways to access your resources
- The My Titles section will show you eBooks and resources based on the subjects you teach. Edit your profile if you want to update your school/Classes/subjects.
- You can also search for resources or programmes using the search box at the top of your screen
- You can always click on Library to access those books and resources assigned to your school.
- Within any specific title, you will usually see an eBook button * and a Resources button. Clicking the Resources button brings you to the resources page for that specific book- if available. Use the filter buttons to filter for planning documents, answers, curriculum mapping material, and much more depending on that title.
* Please note, Starlight eBooks are located within the Resources area for each book.
We hope you love these resources- if you need anything or have any questions please let us know. You can contact us using the Live Chat () feature at the bottom-right of your screen when logged in to FolensOnline.
To ensure fully up-to-date access to the Folens programmes and resources your school is using we ask for school booklists to be submitted to us on an annual basis. These can be submitted here.