Parents & Students - Accessing our eBooks & Digital Resources
We have developed digital activities, eBooks, printouts and other resources for teachers to use alongside the Folens books they have booklisted to use in the classroom. Teachers get automatic access to these digital resources when they register on FolensOnline.
For parents to get access, all you need to do is to register on FolensOnline as a teacher from your child’s school, using the relevant school roll number. You will then have access to the same resources that your child’s teacher has access to and can use the resources your child is familiar with from school.
Follow the steps below to get access:
- Go to FolensOnline.ie and click Register.
- Select Teacher.
- Fill in a username, email address and password.
- For 'Roll Number' use your child's school roll number, as found on the Department of Education website, or www.schooldays.ie.
- Click Register. You will then be sent an email (check your 'Promotions' folder if using Gmail) to activate your account.
- Once you are logged in for the first time you will be asked to personalise your teacher profile. You can select the 'Teacher' option to proceed.