1. Visit www.folens.ie.
2. In the search bar at the top-right corner of the website, search for the ebook you wish to purchase. In this example, we are going to purchase an Active Maths ebook. Click or tap the search button.
3. From the list of search results, click/tap the page for the ebook you wish to purchase.
NOTE: Please make sure that it is the eBook you are purchasing, rather than a regular physical textbook.
4. Select the desired Operating System, Licence Term and ebook licence Quantity. Click/tap ADD TO BAG.
5. Click/tap your shopping bag at the top-right corner of your screen.
6. At this point you will need to click/tap CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT if you have not already done so, or log in using your existing login details.
7. Once logged in you will be brought to your Shopping Bag. If you are happy to proceed, click/tap PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
8. Enter your billing address details, and click ADD ADDRESS.
If you ticked the tickbox "Is this also a shipping address?", you will be brought to review your order. If not, you can enter your delivery address and proceed in the same manner. For ebook-only orders, where no physical books are being sent to you, the delivery address is just used to post to you an invoice indicating that you have paid.
9. If you are happy with your order and address details, click/tap CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP.
10. Enter your card details and click/tap PAY NOW. This will now be confirmed for you.
IMPORTANT: your next step is to assign any purchased ebook(s) to login details, for use on the ebook app. To do this, you can click/tap ASSIGN.
For more information on assigning/activating ebooks to your account for use on the Folens Post-Primary eReader app, click here.
For information on downloading the Folens Post-Primary eReader app, click here.
We are always on-hand and more than happy to help with any queries that you might have. Please do not hesitate in submitting a support request (click/tap the link on the top-right corner of this screen, or click here).