If you have created Homework Space class(es) (see here for instructions on how to do this)- your students now need to Join Class.:
- Against previously-created classes you will see a Generate button:
- Click or tap this. A Class ID will appear:
This Class ID is unique to this particular class.
- You can share this with your students by:
- Simply writing this code on the whiteboard in class (note- it is not case-sensitive).
- Copying and pasting the code, and sharing it with students via Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, or similar
- Click or tap the share (envelope button) to email this code to student(s).
- If your students already have a FolensHIVE account they should log in and click/tap Join Class.
Note! Students need to have the most up-to-date version of the FolensHIVE app to see the above button. Alternatively, they can join a class by logging into www.folenshive.ie on an internet browser and navigating to the 'Manage Account' area.
- Once your students have tapped or clicked on the Join Class button, they can input this code into the box that appears.
- You can easily check the number of students within your class (refresh the page if required), clicking on this to see the list of students enrolled to this class:
Once all of your students have joined your class you will see their names on this page. Information on setting homework can be found here.
|Make sure ALL of your students are enrolled in your class before setting homework! Otherwise some students may not receive homework that you assign to your class.
If you have any further questions, please do get in touch here.